Friday, January 12, 2007

Can a parent have a favorite child?

Our original blog is back up and running. The technical problems we were having on the Blogriculture site have been fixed by the folks at Blogger.

It's nice to have the original site back. Even during our down time at Blogriculture, we were still getting visitors based on the content of are archive posts and the different material people were searching for.

It's been a big more difficult to build traffic here because there are fewer posts and fewer links to this site.

But I have to admit, I'm a little sad, I'm not quite sure what will happen to this site now. Will it evolve into something else? Will our team continue to make posts here?

It's still too early to say.

It's nice to know our first child is alive, well and nursed back to health. But will second board now be neglected?

1 comment:

online gambling said...

Really great blog. My friends referred me your site. Looks like everyone knows about it. I'm going to read your other posts. Take care. Keep sharing.